My Mommy was interviewed on her blog a few days ago and offered to interview others if they so desired. I asked her to interview me & here are my questions and answers. And, if you want me to interview you – just read the instructions at the bottom of this post!
1. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a marine biologist.
2. Where would you like to go on a special vacation?
Prince Edward Island.
3. What’s your favorite birthday so far?
My ninth birthday.
4. If you could meet any person, who would it be and why?
Georgie Henley (Lucy Pevensie). I like her being an actress.
5. If you had to pick a color out of the crayon box that describes you, what would it be?
For those of you who might want to be interviewed, here are the directions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.