My mom and her friend Jamee are doing the 30 Day Blog Challenge. For more information, go here.
Day 22) Bullet your whole day.
- Woke up, ate cinnamon rolls
- Got dressed in my awesome colorful dress
- Went to church, I knitted during church while Mom crocheted
- Drove home (no, I didn’t drive, Dad did)
- Ate a delicious lunch of lasagna and yummy garlic knots
- B-Ma washed the dishes and I dried
- Watch DW with Dad. I watched Midnight, Turn Left, and The Stolen Earth.
- I then got mad at the TV because The Stolen Earth is part one of two parts and Ten looked like he was regenerating but...(takes deep breath) you’ll find out later
- Went to youth group and knitted and stuff
- Came back home and took my shower
- Dad and I convinced Mom to watch DW because I HAD TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!! (Spoiler: Ten did not regenerate. He transferred the energy to his severed hand. It’s complicated.)
- While watching Journey’s End, I ate some lasagna.
- Did my chores and went to bed because it was past my bedtime after we finished watching DW
- I went to sleep but not before crying about Donna
Thanks for reading, and this was about yesterday, not today. Yesterday.